We designed the KVP XL Linear comp for pistol caliber carbine, and pistol builds. The extra long length of this comp makes it an extremely functional linear comp, by utilizing a HUGE expansion chamber. In addition to the blast controlling functionality, it allows builders the option to use longer hand guards in short barreled pistol caliber rifle and pistol builds. Machined from billet 6061 AL, the KVP XL Linear comp is an excellent, light weight, highly functional compensator for your pistol caliber builds!
The KVP XL Pistol Caliber Linear Comp is only suggested to be used with PISTOL CALIBERS. The XL Linear Comp is not rated to be used with centerfire rifle calibers. Using this muzzle device with a centerfire rifle caliber will void the warranty on this product and is not recommended.
NO CRUSH WASHER NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION
– Install with crush washer or other timing device if indexing of wrench flats is desired.
XL Comp Features:
- Thread Types: 1/2×28 TPI, 5/8×24 TPI, 1/2x36TPI, .578×28
- Overall Length: 4.25 Inches
- OD: 1.4 Inches
- Caliber: Pistol Calibers .45 ACP and Smaller
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Surface Finish: Black Type 3 Hardcoat Annodized